Friday, June 7, 2013

Arimanels&somethingelse

Photo



dchan07: Colin at the Globe today (june 6th) Source :...



dchan07:

Colin at the Globe today (june 6th)

Source : http://twitter.com/kelseapotter/status/342681044014739458/photo/1/large

firebreathingsquirrels: My chambers are a complete mess. My...











firebreathingsquirrels:

My chambers are a complete mess. My clothes need washing. My, uh, armor needs repairing. My boots need cleaning. My dogs need exercising. My fireplace needs sweeping. My bed needs changing. And someone needs to muck out my stables.

Photo









I'd actually been given the scenes for Arthur when I first...





I'd actually been given the scenes for Arthur when I first auditioned. It was when I sat down and they started talking about the character Merlin and I went… 'I think I've got the wrong scenes!' So then I went out… I had five minutes and came back in and read over the Merlin scenes.

x









hisclotpole: Merlin AU: Camp Kilgarrah The sun almost seems to...



hisclotpole:

Merlin AU: Camp Kilgarrah

The sun almost seems to set differently over Camp Kilgarrah, if it sets at all; the nights are just as wondrous as the days. Tucked into a corner of Ascetir, with the mountains on one side and the lake on the other, it's the perfect place to lose oneself— and maybe find someone else.

Camp Kilgarrah is a huge part of Merlin's and Arthur's lives. They met there years ago, when they were both children; Merlin had called Arthur out on bullying another kid on the volleyball field, they threw a few punches (or, Arthur did) and somehow became best friends. They've come every year since, and now it's their last summer together before university, before they each go their own separate ways.

It's the same, but it's different. There's the same weather and water, the same swimming and footie contests that Arthur always wins. Merlin still takes pictures of everything, Arthur still eats enough for four, Gwen and Lance are still adorable, and Morgana still teases all of them mercilessly. But the lingering touches that they've always wrote off as platonic suddenly aren't, and when Arthur smiles at him it feels too warm and there's far, far too much exposed skin. Something tingles beneath Merlin's skin every time Arthur looks at him, because he's never looked at him quite that way before; eyes more vulnerable than Merlin's ever seen them, like he's about to spill everything he's held in for years into the dim glow of the embers.  

It's frightening and fascinating and Merlin's scared; because everything he's wanted is about to begin, a short time before it absolutely has to end.

Despite that, despite the gnaw at Merlin's mind that Camp Kilgarrah isn't the rest of the world, isn't always and forever, the boys take a chance. Lazy days by the water and nights by the campfire feel different, more secret, more theirs- and they gravitate towards the warm glow and each other, taking each day as it comes.

Photo





Photo





Merlin things (10/∞)





Merlin things (10/∞)

Photo







allonsyemrys: Suited-up!Brolin at the NTA's 2012.







allonsyemrys:

Suited-up!Brolin at the NTA's 2012.

aimforfairytales: Colin and Bradley on BBC The One Show...









aimforfairytales:

Colin and Bradley on BBC The One Show 9/9/2010. (x)

also example number God-knows-what of Colin being a cute bastard.

Photo









During the first season, I did not understand his humour. Colin...





During the first season, I did not understand his humour. Colin is very sarcastic. Then I discovered that he's really funny, the humor very particular, very different from my other friends. He really is a good guy. Exactly as Arthur and Merlin and we became inseparable on the set.

Colin ABC - The Real Merlin and Arthur



















Colin ABC - The Real Merlin and Arthur

looneyngilo2: That body language, my God. 1st gif: first look...





looneyngilo2:

That body language, my God.

1st gif: first look at Colin's eyes (he first looks at Bradley's lips, then his eyes). Then look at Bradley: the way he leans in, makes eye contact and then can't break it but it's too intense so he jerks his head back. 

2nd gif: Colin's eyes. Just… perfect. Looking at Bradley's eyes, his lips and hair.

 "In the case of attraction, the eyes will make regular eye contact, but also linger on particular details of the face such as the mouth and sweeping across the hair."

Usually it's Bradley who's got the fabulous body language, so this makes me very happy. :)

Photo













simplycolin: In honor of the American finale of Merlin, here...



















simplycolin:

In honor of the American finale of Merlin, here are some Colin tears.

5x12

















5x12

No comments:

Post a Comment