Friday, June 7, 2013

soulless shells.

"My only relief is to sleep. When I'm sleeping, I'm not sad, I'm not angry, I'm not lonely, I'm..."

"My only relief is to sleep. When I'm sleeping, I'm not sad, I'm not angry, I'm not lonely, I'm nothing."

- Jillian Medoff, Hunger Point (via bloodychaos)

Photo



I haven’t been online due to the following reason: i tried to overdose on the 25th so I was...

I haven’t been online due to the following reason:
i tried to overdose on the 25th so I was hospitalized and I’m currently in a treatment centre getting better..
I’ll be back on soon.

How long do you think you have to wait in a relationship to do stuff, like handjob and fingering, not legit sex ?

a while. lol

Photo



life-h8er: follow for:urban, personal, art, love, graffiti,...



life-h8er:

follow for:urban, personal, art, love, graffiti, skate, nature xo

Photo



ugh i think i like this guy  and i know he doesnt like me and ugh i hate this first time being...

ugh i think i like this guy 

and i know he doesnt like me

and ugh i hate this

first time being friendzoned ever..

well not yet but i’m sure it will happen

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

Photo



fue-go: yeah right



fue-go:

yeah right

lovemurbaxo: liv-ing-dead: sucide-is-what-comes-to-mind: what-...



lovemurbaxo:

liv-ing-dead:

sucide-is-what-comes-to-mind:

what-if-i-cant-stop-loving-you:

I hate when this happens. It's probably the most awkward situation you can ever be in. 

Just finished watching this movie! Its amazing

I'm here if you need someone to talk to x

What movie is this? :$

weedyindeedy: chinupprincessorthecrownfalls: pandaswagg: pass...



weedyindeedy:

chinupprincessorthecrownfalls:

pandaswagg:

pass the blunt to your followers

(/_^)

It's like we're all smoking a blunt together I love it

damn over 40k homies in the roto thats wuts up

asicksenseofnothing: elkane: Jack Dawson… Penniless artist who...



asicksenseofnothing:

elkane:

Jack Dawson… Penniless artist who wins a ticket onto Titanic in 1912, attends a first class dinner, develops a taste for the finer things in life, pockets the Heart of the Ocean, survives the sinking, pawns the diamond, spends the following ten years building his wealth and in 1922 moves to West Egg as Jay Gatsby… Millionaire with a shady past and fear of swimming pools.

FUCK

Photo



Photo



im really jealous of people who can accept themselves and be confident and actually like how they...

im really jealous of people who can accept themselves and be confident and actually like how they look because it fucking kills me looking in the mirror and just wanting to cry and crumble into little pieces

Photo



"I am missing you most in the silence between songs on my favourite records. Sometimes it takes so..."

"I am missing you most in the silence between songs on my favourite records. Sometimes it takes so long for the music to start."

- Andrea Gibson (via souls-entwined)

writingsforwinter: If you reblog something of mine, please don't write "follow for free grunge...

writingsforwinter:

If you reblog something of mine, please don't write "follow for free grunge here" beneath it

or "soft white grunge, bitches!"

or "pale pink pretty blog"

or "I follow back"

just reblog it and enjoy it.

Don't self-promote, please. It just looks bad and it's extremely annoying and conceited.

xo

2073: money can't buy happiness but it can buy a false sense of security and fruity alcoholic...

2073:

money can't buy happiness but it can buy a false sense of security and fruity alcoholic beverages to numb the pain and honestly what's the difference

No comments:

Post a Comment