Sunday, June 9, 2013

Left Home Virgins, Came Back Vampires

You know some people wake up from a night of drinking, and have...



You know some people wake up from a night of drinking, and have photos in their phones they don't remember that are dirty or silly or of events they wish they could forget. NOT ME! I instead wake up to find a photo of me hugging my cat like I'm freaking Lenny (Of Mice And Men)! I am starting to believe I am doing this whole drinking thing wrong.

Hooray for cleaned up bangs! #redhead #redhair #makeup #palegirl...



Hooray for cleaned up bangs! #redhead #redhair #makeup #palegirl #redlips #girl #hair

Nudity + classic literature = my night. #girlwithbook #mynight...



Nudity + classic literature = my night. #girlwithbook #mynight #skin #curves #book #reading #body #shape

When I clean I clean in cat ears…. #girlincatears #catears...



When I clean I clean in cat ears…. #girlincatears #catears #silly #avoidingfinishingmycleaning #redhead #redhair #blueeyes #smile

I have had too many intermissions to not get bored and take a ...



I have had too many intermissions to not get bored and take a silly photo. #eyemakeup #makeup #girlinglasses #glasses #lips #lipbite #redhead #redhair #pale #septum

Remember when I mentioned how I think Mal is a super villain in...



Remember when I mentioned how I think Mal is a super villain in a disguise? I'm now pretty sure he is the reason for this fucking grid lock we are calling a damn game. #bruins #kitty #evilcat #kitten #lazereyes #mycatisasupervillian #villian #hockey #silly

My night: adorable kitten, Bruins game and my couch. Now who...



My night: adorable kitten, Bruins game and my couch. Now who wants to bring me some wine? (I'm a bit beer-ed out for a while)

"I asked them to look miserable and I couldn't be happier."...



"I asked them to look miserable and I couldn't be happier." (x)

Welcome to my new favorite photo on the internet.

My life.



My life.

what hair dye do you use for your orange hair? and how do you apply it? thank you :)

To be quite honest this color was actually a mistake as done by my salon. It does say it in an earlier post but I can understand not having noticed it. So there really is no way that I can tell you to get your hair orange outside of just lightening it and using special effects orange napalm. 

Guess who fell into the eyeshadow palette today? #eyes...



Guess who fell into the eyeshadow palette today? #eyes #eyemakeup #makeup #fashion #style #allofthecolors #blueeyes #redhead #redhair #nofilter #bold #bright #rainbow

There is a wretched movie that a friend, who has long since...



There is a wretched movie that a friend, who has long since departed from my friendship, dragged me to. And though I found it trite and insulting, one line has ALWAYS rung so very true on my head. "I'm hard to forget, but impossible to remember." And I found my all to real moto for my existence. Hell, minus the word "but" and it is one of my six word manifestos.

Driving Sable appears rather angry. #redhead #redhair #nofilter...



Driving Sable appears rather angry. #redhead #redhair #nofilter #pale #makeup #girl #redlipstick #palegirl #blueeyes

would you ever star in a gangbang?

Welcome back to questions the faceless do not have the right ask.

Raaaawww I is Sea Monster Sable! #swimming #silly #girl #redhead...



Raaaawww I is Sea Monster Sable! #swimming #silly #girl #redhead #redhair #water #palegirl #aqua #cute #seamonster

Trying to talk myself into falling out of bed to work out before...



Trying to talk myself into falling out of bed to work out before I head to The American Craft Beet Festival. Clearly I am doing a bang up job…. #woman #shape #side #tattoo #tattooedgirl #body #curves #legs #tummy #stomach #girl

Heat + driving the embodiment of exhaustion ( aka my mother)...



Heat + driving the embodiment of exhaustion ( aka my mother) around = grumpy monster Sable #redhead #redhair #awkward #grumpy #palegirl #pinup

I'm not very tall but I have some ling stems… also...



I'm not very tall but I have some ling stems… also sorry for my leg spam as of late haha #legs #stems #shapely #curves #mirrorpic #girl

Currently avoiding cleanning my room cause its bloody...



Currently avoiding cleanning my room cause its bloody sweltering… #Redhead #redhair #girl #awkwardfaceisawkward

Post work out nudity



Post work out nudity

No comments:

Post a Comment