Friday, June 7, 2013

Prairiecouple

mrmrswoodman: dirtystorytime: "You're allowed to say 3 words....



mrmrswoodman:

dirtystorytime:

"You're allowed to say 3 words. That's all. And if you break the rules, I will spank you. And I don't mean your ass. You are allowed to say yes. Do you understand me, Princess?"

"Yes, sir." She answered. Already breaking my rules.

*SPANK*

"I didn't say you were allowed to say "Sir", just yes. Do you understand?"

"Yes… yes." She looked at me in bewilderment. Clearly confused that she wasn't allowed to address me with the respect that I normally demanded.

I rested my hand back on her pussy and pushed the tip back inside her hole. I slid my finger out of her and up to her clit. Using my index and middle fingers I slowly circled her clit. She exhaled deeply and let out a slight moan. Her eyes started to close as I played with her.

"Are you enjoying that?" I inquired.

"Yes.. uummmhmmm." She moaned.

*SPANK*

Her eyes opened sharply and her body shot upwards. Her legs shook a little. I lifted my hand from her.

"Just yes. That's all. Are you sorry?" I asked.

"Yes." She nodded. Her eyes apologetic.

"Should I continue?"

"Yes." She nodded again.

Her pussy lips were notably red and puffy. My slaps were obviously showing their effect. I gently rubbed up and down outside her pussy lips, before slowly inserting my middle finger just slightly. Withdrawing it, before slowly, pushing it back in slightly again.

"Are you ready for the next word you're allowed to say?"

"Yes." Her eyes raised in anticipation.

"You are allowed to say deeper. Do you understand me, Princess?"

She smiled and bit her lower lip. I wiggled my finger, teasing her with it's shallowness inside her. I smiled at her coyly. "Would you like something, Princess?"

Armed with her new word, and a twinkle in her eye she leaned to my ear to whisper, "Deeper."

I pushed my finger deeper inside her, almost halfway in. "Are you enjoying that?" I asked.

"Yes", came the reply.

"Would you like something more?" I toyed.

"Deeper." She whispered again.

I teased her more. Gradually pushing all the way inside. Curling my finger to pull upwards on her g-spot. My fingering was unhurried. Indulging myself. Enjoying her body tensing and relaxing under my manipulations.

"Would you like your last word?"

Her lips were back between her teeth. Her eyes flickering open and shut. Her right arm wrapped around my back holding herself still and while her left propped her up. Looking up at me she nodded.

"Use your words. Tell me. Do you want your last word?"

"Yes.. yes." She sighed.

"Your last word is," I paused briefly. "Faster."

A smile came over her face. The meticulousness of my teasing was about to come to an abrupt end. "Faster!" She exclaimed. She wanted the teasing to end. "Faster!" She repeated.

I slid a second finger inside her. Pressing on her g-spot even harder. My hand moving a little quicker in and out of her. I could feel her body start to tremble.

"Are you enjoying this?"

"YES." Her emphatic response, coupled with, "Faster."

My hand increased the intensity. Faster, short quick jabs of my fingers inside her. My thumb bent to tease her clit as my fingers pace increased. 

"Are you having fun, Princess?" I whispered. I knew she was cumming. I knew by the quiver that was enveloping her entire body. Her open mouth, her clenched shut eyes, all telltale signs she was in the midst of orgasm.

"OH FUCK," was her defiant response.

*SPANKSPANK*

Two quick sharp slaps to her clit sparked like a jolt of electricity to her body. A grunt and a moan came from her mouth.  My hand immediately returning to her drenched pussy. "Do you have a request?" I whispered again.

"Faster." Came her breathy reply.

My hands pace more furious than before. A second wave of passion. The clench of her vagina was unmistakable. She was cumming again, already. 

As the strain in her body started to release, I relaxed my hand. Back to the gentle slow pace I had started. Removing my fingers from inside her and back to leisurely circle her clit again.

As her eyes opened and her mouth had closed, she looked into my eyes. I licked my lips, and raised my fingers to my mouth to taste her. Fresh juices from her orgasms and they tasted so sweet. "Did you want to taste, Princess?" I asked.

Still within the rules of the game, "Yes" was her only reply.

I smiled and offered her my middle finger to suckle. She worked it like it was my cock, swirling her tongue and sucking every inch.

"Did you enjoy this game?" I asked with a mischievous grin.

"Yes." She smiled.

"If I gave you one more word, of your choosing, what would that word be?" I asked.

Without hesitation, she bit her lip, smiled and said with a wink "Again."

Makes the wife very wet!

Vanessab



Vanessab

Photo















So hot, we fucked to this one until we were soaked by our own...



So hot, we fucked to this one until we were soaked by our own juices.

bisexualwife: C massages wife's tits with her sexy feet x



bisexualwife:

C massages wife's tits with her sexy feet x

bisexualwife: Nipples and toes - which to suck first? Xxx



bisexualwife:

Nipples and toes - which to suck first? Xxx

bisexualwife: Wifey's tits, girlfriends toes xx



bisexualwife:

Wifey's tits, girlfriends toes xx

bisexualwife: Tits and feet = love! X



bisexualwife:

Tits and feet = love! X

Vanessab is a godess



Vanessab is a godess

bisexualwife: More foot and breast play for bi-wifey and her...







bisexualwife:

More foot and breast play for bi-wifey and her girlfriend xxx

See more of them here: www.deviantdandy.tumblr.com/tagged/deviantdandy

pussyandorgasms: Masturbating women is the hottest thing...



pussyandorgasms:

Masturbating women is the hottest thing ever.

Well, second to squirting

Okay, a woman orgasming is the hottest thing, then squirting, then masturbating.

It's all good :)

thenewsuperclasswomenclub: The New SuperClassWomen...



thenewsuperclasswomenclub:

The New SuperClassWomen Club

Vanessab

Photo



Photo



rogerotica: she's very good



rogerotica:

she's very good

Video



Photo



Um, well, if you want, I can send you a pic, as long as you promise to not post it. Keep it private.

We will not repost your pic.Ever

hotwifeforbbc: tracy4bbc: dirtymikefl: damn, what a view!...



hotwifeforbbc:

tracy4bbc:

dirtymikefl:

damn, what a view!

auburnrider:

(via TumbleOn)

(via TumbleOn)
(via TumbleOn)

I would like to have this slide into me.

imgoingtofuckingcum: Will reblog this again and again…..



imgoingtofuckingcum:

Will reblog this again and again…..

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with LinkShrink and earn $$$$$ from every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete