Friday, June 7, 2013

My Inner Domme

mistressmatters: Tell me again, boy, how you want to be...



mistressmatters:

Tell me again, boy, how you want to be treated.

Is there anything more uncomfortable - and by that token hotter then when someone makes you tell them what you REALLY want? Those fantasies you whisper when you think no one is around - the dreams of cocks, and cum, and being penetrated. The ones the make shiver and gasp and your whole body shake with orgasm. The nastiest, filthiest, dirtiest most shameful desires - to be degraded, fucked, used and treated like a toy. Enslaved, collared and owned like a beast. You can hardly believe the words when they come from your lips, and yet, there they are. And there you are.

Hate this picture but LOVE the caption.

Just wanted to say I love your blog. It makes me want to drop to my knees and bow before you

Of course it does ;)

Photo



smallpeniswannabecuck reblogged your photo: Freshly colored hair and a nice martini. Cheers...

smallpeniswannabecuck reblogged your photo: Freshly colored hair and a nice martini. Cheers...

Love your blog, sexy pics. I hope some of the pics are of you. I take most of my pics except what I re blog of course :)

Thanks. I do have a few pics of me on here and might put more once I find a pet to play with. Thanks...

Let me press my weight on your body. Let me leave bruises that...



Let me press my weight on your body. Let me leave bruises that will remind you of me long after I'm done with you.

that's a good boy… look at me when you're...



that's a good boy… look at me when you're licking me…

My martini wasn't nearly as good as her is. fuck.



My martini wasn't nearly as good as her is. fuck.

Freshly colored hair and a nice martini. Cheers to all my tumblr...



Freshly colored hair and a nice martini. Cheers to all my tumblr subbies and dommes this fine Thursday night.

Photo



Oh my… the heavy breathing.  What has gotten him so riled...



Oh my… the heavy breathing.  What has gotten him so riled up I wonder?

Let me unwrap what is mine.



Let me unwrap what is mine.

subdomedslut: lovetobepegged: Always always always reblog! I...



subdomedslut:

lovetobepegged:

Always always always reblog!

I can't keep erect when I'm getting it I just leak cum limp

bonersaurus-sex: ^me when I have obscene conversations in...









bonersaurus-sex:

^me when I have obscene conversations in public (i.e. always)

I am never aware of my surroundings when I talk inappropriately.

theuncannymzstella: Also, anal sex hahahahahaha



theuncannymzstella:

Also, anal sex

hahahahahaha

submissiveguycomics: Aftercare Series #3: The things we...



submissiveguycomics:

Aftercare Series #3: The things we say. 

 

Thank you to the someone who messaged me about her favorite types of aftercare: big spooning, Neosporin, and calming words. :)

I wish I had someone to say this to

maybe I need to invest in a comfy bean bag chair



maybe I need to invest in a comfy bean bag chair

Photo



Photo



I went shoe window shopping today

and found a few pairs that were okay, but I think a trip to the city is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment