Thursday, June 6, 2013

Every picture tells a story

O my god. I thought this town was big enough for the both of us....



O my god. I thought this town was big enough for the both of us. Besides that: she shops for clothes and shoes and the only thing I am interested in is electronics. I can't buy anything no more, since she took al my money, possessions and income, but I can still drool looking at it.

So how on earth is it possible that we meet in a town as big as this? But we did and she spotted me at once and look at that face coming to me.

I'm in trouble, big trouble. I'm supposed to clean her friend's house, but her friend wasn't there so I took my chance. It might as well have been my last chance ever. She won't let this happen again.

"O hi honey„ I finally found you. Karen wasn't there, strange, she is always so accurate, so I thought I might as well go and look for you and carry your bags or something. Maybe even buy you some coffee from my allowance."

"Cut the nonsense, Andy. You know as well as I do that the chance you would find me is practically zero. You weren't looking for me. You were looking at women or these stupid boy toys you used to have before I threw them all away. The way you cried then makes me sure that was a hard thing to swallow.

Go and stand there and spread your legs."

"O no honey, please, not here in front of all these people."

"Shut up and do as I say. And don't call me honey again. That is a privilege you will have to earn again and I wouldn't be surprised if it would take you several years."

TWACK!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what was worse. The smiling women and girls, enjoying my monstruous ballkick in the middle of one of the busiest sidewalks in town,
or the disgusted contemptuous way the males looked at me. Not that I could see that clearly through my tears.

My new mistress. Quite different than my old one. She was doing...



My new mistress. Quite different than my old one. She was doing the best she could but was hardly stern. She had too much fun to be stern. She didn't even like punishment. No. It was teasing she liked. Quite enough fun in that for a girl, she always said. I could agree.

But she had to sell me. She needed the money. I look nice so she got a good price for me.

This one is different. A million rules, all to be obeyed exactly. All kinds of fitting punishments, from painful to sheer torture. The days filled with hard labor, followed by meticulous inspections. No speaking exept when asked. No looking. No bodyservices, at least not the coming years. These privileges had to be earned.

And what is worst: she doesn't even seem to like hurting us. She does it because it is necessary. I didn't know, but that is terrible. When your wipping excites your Mistress you feel proud. You serve her then. But for this lady we are just brooms and vacuumcleaners. It tell you: that is bad.

Once we went public she went public everywhere. No limits at...



Once we went public she went public everywhere. No limits at all. Show me to the entire world. Show my submission to the entire world to be more precise. I suddenly got some insight in my future. Partially I liked it but there was a bigger part of me that was scared shitless,

She did it even in our front yard. And of course what I feared that would happen, happened. Some neighbours passed our house. Including two women living a few houses from ours. Beautiful, luscious women, walking wet dreams. And they didn't pass. They stopped.

I had always thought they were lesbians. Hell, I was sure about that. But the way they looked at my cock made me doubt that. After all, my dick is not that impressive that women who have never seen a cock before are stunned, even while they don't fancy cocks.

The three had a very nice conversation, all well over my head. They acted like I wasn't there, but asked the most intimate questions about me, which were all answered by my wife, as detailed as she could. About my fantasies, about my weaknesses, about my masturbation habits. Everything shameful and more.

And all the time my wife kept stroking me. And of course I came. You know how it works with humiliation.It's both terrible and exciting. And in the end it's too exciting to hold back.

One of the ladies was hit by a drop of my sperm. Of course I had to lick it off her clothes (without touching her elsewhere of course) but she remained somewhat insulted and disgusted.

So they decided I had to pay for my terrible lack of selfcontrol and they arranged a meeting at their home the next evening.

Until that evening I had often thought that my wife was giving me a hard time. I was wrong, so wrong. That evening with the three of them was the start of a life in true submission. The bitches were stern and cruel and taught my wife a whole new world of pain, harassing and humiliation. And enjoyment of my misery of course.

Right before I come (which is not so often) I always think I'm in heaven. Every other moment I suffer.

But being a submissive I can't complain about suffering. That's what I need. That's what I want. Right?

The way she smiled in the background while my wife was mad told...



The way she smiled in the background while my wife was mad told me I needed to watch her.

"Harry. Listen. Monica came to me and told me that she...



"Harry. Listen. Monica came to me and told me that she found you in the girls' toilets, trying to install some hidden camera's. Is that true Harry?

Yes? What did you expect to see Harry? Something impossible for you to imagine?

Don't you agree with me that this is an intolerable violation of the girl's privacy? Probably you were planning to post the images on internet. Face and all, Harry? You really disappoint me.

But since you like showing I have some news for you. The board has recently decided that the biology lessons should be more demonstrative, more graphic. No dull theory but things you can see and feel. Therefor we need models. You will be the male model for the entire school. We haven't found a girl yet. They are much more obedient than boys, but I'm confident there will be one in time.

Of course I need to see if you are fit and according to the demands. So undress Harry. Yes, here and now. Show me the meat."

"Richy, Richy, it's no use. I can wait and I WILL...



"Richy, Richy, it's no use. I can wait and I WILL wait. Just as long as it takes you to tell me what you were doing in my underwear drawer. What were you planning to do? And did you do it before?"

"…….."

"And did you look at more places for my underwear? I sincerely hope not."

"What other places?"

"Never mind. And I am glad you found your tongue back. Do yourself a favor and give me some answers. Let's get this behind us, if possible. Why Richie?"

"B..b..because t..they look so soft and so smooth and so beautiful…."

"And how do they smell Richie?"

"So fresh, so wonderfully fresh."

"Nothing more Richie? Soft and smooth and fresh and beautiful? What were you thinking?"

"I wished I could wear stuff like that. I would feel so rich and so beautiful."

"I'm glad you're still my boy, Richie. Do you want me to buy some stuff, especially for you? I think you like silk and a little lace? No dark colors? Alright. Come here boy. No need for shame anymore. Mommy understands you. Mommy likes this stuff too."

That's how I escaped from terrible measures. Had she known that I sniffed her dirty underwear I would have been in big big trouble.

But I didn't escape for long. Hell was closer than it seemed.

My sister is a bitch. She likes to catch me looking at her...



My sister is a bitch. She likes to catch me looking at her looking like this. Almost naked, entirely naked, halfnaked with sexy panties. Whatever. She doesn't even have to look at my dick to know my pants suddenly could use a lot more space.

She always takes her time to enjoy it before she starts yelling that 'the little pervert is doing it again'. By the time my mother comes running in my cock has reached it's full size, which is clearly visible in my pants.

That pants comes off in one second, immediately followed by my underwear. Mom looks in disgust at my boner, sis does the same in delight.

Mom does me barehanded. She hits hard. Of course sis gets her turn too. After all she was the victim. What she does to my dick with her knees is beyond description, but she always makes me come while spanking me with her hairbrush. Which of course makes mom mad again, resulting in another spanking from her.

In the end mom leaves and sis let me lick up my sperm, in the meanwhile kicking my balls.

And I know it can happen again tomorrow.

"The thought of you masturbatng sends shivers down my...



"The thought of you masturbatng sends shivers down my spine. It has to stop. It makes you dirty to me and disloyal and immature. And I don't want to share my life with a man like that.

What does your hand give you that I can't give you? What are your thoughts when you abuse yourself? Do you fantasize about other women? Women we know? Certain sexual behaviour?

Do you think you can live without it? Do you really want to stop? Really?

I don't want any harsh measures. I still want to believe in respect. What would you say when I told you you can call or text me 24/7 to ask permission to masturbate? Could you do that? Would you do that?

And of course you understand that would only be a method to regulate your childish habit. Soon I will start refusing my permission. Just as long as it takes to let you stop.

I ask you again: can you do it? Will you? Because I tell you this: one mistake, one cheat and you are out. You will have to leave the castle at once and find a job. Not easy with your age, your spending habits and a total lack of experience.

I can't believe you would throw it all away. But this is your very last chance."

"I know you are looking at me. You are a naughty boy....



"I know you are looking at me. You are a naughty boy. Stick your dick in the sand and fuck the beach. Until you come, that's right. And don't you dare to droole over me again."

I always fear doing some shopping with her. No, not because she...



I always fear doing some shopping with her. No, not because she might try 100 dresses and 1000 shoes. I can handle that.

No, it's because she finds ideas and stuff to torture me in the strangest places. I believe this item gave her an idea for making an device to make me totally immobile. Not even possible to move a finger. And she likes that. She loves it when I'm entirely defenseless.

"How on earth can I make you behave yourself? What do I...



"How on earth can I make you behave yourself? What do I have to do to make you obey me? How can I stop you jerking that thing? I'm starting to hate that thing, you know that? And I doubt if you would like me hating it. There are a lot of nasty thoughts coming up lately. Sometimes very nasty.

You know: I could say: a lot more punishment. Tempting. But when I would give you let's say 500 strokes with the cane for every mistake you would be dead today.

I could send you to the Institute but you can't afford it and I certainly will not pay an awful lot of money to make you behave. A new slave is much cheaper and they come well-educated these days.

I have only one option left. I will call my friend Ray. A huge black man, member of a motor gang, but in his free time he is gay and he really is into BDSM. That's how I know him.

You will stay with him until he is satisfied. Or until he calls me you are hopeless. Then he can do with you whatever he wants.

So if you want to see me back you better learn something. O yes, one tip: when something has to enter your ass try to do what you do when you have to shit.

Why I tell you that? Dunno, No special reason….."

"Nooooo, you don't. You do that too to him?...



"Nooooo, you don't. You do that too to him? Isn't that tremendously painfull? It is…. Oeeee, I really love the thought. Can I watch some time? Now? No, that's not possible. But tomorrow? At 10? Fine. O, and please text me some pictures. Especially from his cock. His bruised and bloody cock. O, it always excited me to let my little brother suffer but you girl, you make my panties soaked. Kick his balls for me. Yessss, hahahaha."

"Come on Ingrid, don't keep me curious any longer....



"Come on Ingrid, don't keep me curious any longer. Did you have some fun with Roy?"

"Of course I had! When you married him I thought he was cute. I told you that. But of course I never looked at him. He was your hubby. But now you make his fantasy come true and turn him into your slave, it's getting a little different. Nevertheless I was surprised and also a little confused when you offered him to me for a few days. Of course I felt honored too."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. But what did you DO with him?"

"Of course I took his clothes away and caned him for half an hour. Just to make his position clear. Then I had him clean my bathroon. O girl, it was a mess. Terrible. It was tempting to let him do the kitchen right after that but his dangling dick had made me a little hot. Last week I bought one of these dildo's that can be shoved over the penis. It makes the thing a little bigger and the man doesn't feel anything. Very convenient.

I let him fuck me from behind. That gives wonderful feelings and he has hardly any contact with you. And of course I had him blindfolded too. No need for him to see my body. I think he was a little disappointed. Of course I misunderstood that and said it was sweet of him to want to clean my kitchen too. Hihi, it almost took him all night!"

"Ingrid you are a witch. I love it. Make his stay miserable! Can I give you a tip? Play a little with his peepee. You know: shove something inside, use some nettles or some candles. You will discover he is extremely sensitive there. And of course he is a little touchy too. It's great fun!"

"I'm afraid its not quite like that sir....



"I'm afraid its not quite like that sir. Didn't your wife tell you? This place is like the hotel California. 'You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.' That is: not until your wife says the magic word.

It surprises me that you want to leave already. Your program hasn't even started yet. Just a little mindfucking. No whips or canes yet, no torture, no cbt, no solitary confinement, no cold, no heat, no exhaustion, nu suffering. Nothing yet. How can you expect to be cured? And you DO need some curing I heard.

You know what? I'll send some strong women in who can hang you upside down in the centre of this room. I will put some beating material on the table over there. It's usage here that anyone who passes here can beat the hanging body as hard and as much as she likes. Isn't that a good idea? That way you can learn to know the people here and the way they do their job. I's a splendid way to start your program. O yes, I was here to tell you that. You better present yourself in room 59 at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning. No need to wear clothes.

What did you say? I don't know how long you have to stay here. It could be weeks, but also months or even years. It depends on your progress. And what your program will be? I'm sorry, but I can't tell you that. We like to keep it a secret for our cliënts. It's more fun that way. At least for us…."

"Carla! Did YOU buy Georgie? You paid quite a lot I heard....



"Carla! Did YOU buy Georgie? You paid quite a lot I heard. Did you want him that bad? I admit the new law is wonderful. All these immigrants out or sold like slaves. Did you ever think that Georgie was from Europe? Some stupid small country. I didn't. The sneaky fucker. Living among us like it's normal. And always these stupid clothes. He looks better naked. Do you keep him naked all the time?"

"No, they get used to that too soon. When you have them undress a couple of times in unpleasant situations it's much more awkward. You should see him blush."

"But why did you want him?"

"He was a bully for me. Always harassing me, making me dirty, letting me fall. I really hated him. And now I can pay him back."

And with that last word 'back' she planted her right foot in his nuts, as hard as she could."

"Gross!!! I have always wanted to do that sometimes. Not in the least to Georgie here. He harassed me too."

"Go ahead. But don't smash them. I need them for a lot of other games."

"O girl, you are wicked."

"Only when they make me."

WHACKKKK!!!!!!

"Since you were a very obdient boy today (this whole week...



"Since you were a very obdient boy today (this whole week actually) I think a reward will be appropriate. All punishment and no fun makes Jack a wayward boy. I can still hear my grandmother say that. I miss her a lot. Not that I woud need her with you but she knew how to handle a stubborn boy.

But, my dear Peter, what would you like for a reward? I warn you not to overask but I trust you can handle that. You can, don't you?"

"Yes Marjorie, I can. Of course I am tempted to ask for a relief or even to have sex with you like in old times, but I'm sure you wouldn't approve. For various reasons, but most of all because it wouldn't fit in your education program for me."

"You are right about that. You made me a little angry even by saying that but on second thought I realised it was very honest and considerate. So tell me what you would want?"

"I would like to sleep in your bed tonight. You clothed, me naked. I would like to lie next to you, maybe even touching your body. And when you are on your side I would like to lie like spoons. That's what I would like."

"O, but that is very sweet! Can you promise me not to touch me with that thing of yours? Plus that there will be no leaking?"

"Yes Marjorie."

"Good. That's settled then. But first I'd like you to go down on me. I'm a little tense."

"Very well. Would you like to undress yourself?"

"No, you can do that. Then shower me and then pamper me with the new bodylotion and then an oral worship. No need for clothes after that, I will sleep naked too. An extra gift for you."

"Thank you Marjorie."

"I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour any longer....



"I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour any longer. Let's for once make a democratic move. What do you suggest me to do about this?"

"I'm so sorry you disappointed me this way, Charles....



"I'm so sorry you disappointed me this way, Charles. I really do. We were doing well together and you learned a lot. You came a long way. All for nothing. Eventually you couldn't behave yourself. Really, after all the trouble I have put into that. All this beating. My shoulder still hurts.

I have to decide now what to do with you. I could sell you and you look well, so I probably would get a fair price. But you would be MY former slave and when you do something like this again they will come back to me and ask for a compensation. I can live with that but my name would be destroyed. And that won't happen because of you.

I could bring you to disposal. No idea what they do with the men they get but I think it will be far from pleasant. Not that I care about that but it will also be bad for my name. I can already hear them whisper: she can't handle her slaves………

So I could send you outside, to work in the fields. I doubt if you would be of any use with your soft hands and zero knowledge.

The same goes for selling you for that work.

So only one option left: sell you to the Arabs. They like tight asses like yours. They never ask for warranty and it's told that they have very efficient methods for any kind of resistance.

You better start liking being fucked in the ass…."

"Let's see. I'm not done shopping yet. And...



"Let's see. I'm not done shopping yet. And Louise will be waiting for me to have lunch. Besides that: Will is in town and he wants me. Like I wouldn´t want him, huh! So, what to do with Peter? I tied him up well enough and he is hanging quite uncomfortable. But he mustn't get used to it. So let's see if that new toy works. A surge every fifteen minutes, going up in strength until maximum and then down again. All this going up and down untill I get home. It won't kill him but it will make his peepee rather sore. I'm wet already. Will won't have any trouble making me come.`

`I heard that boys. Consider yourself in trouble badly. No...



`I heard that boys. Consider yourself in trouble badly. No excuses. You said it loud and clearly and it was clearly your opinion. So be a man and face the consequences.`

`B…but miss Michaels, we were only kidding. We will go to work now and hard. We will even work over. We promise we will finish the project this week, which will save you a lot of money.`

"All fine ideas guys, and I will accept them gladly. But I still don't like your kind of humor. So you won't get away without a proper punishment. And this times I would like to watch, not to do, so I already called the Institute. They will send five ladies, one for each of you. They will do what THEY think is necessary. So no use pleading with me. Not with them too, as you know. They never stop before they are done with what they planned.

I suggest you clean your desks and take off you clothes. All of them. They will be here soon and they hate waiting. That would earn you a lot of extra punishment.

I will be in my office. Don't make it worse for yourself by doing anything foolish. O, maybe you should make these dicks hard. Some ladies love that. But it's a bit of a gamble. A few ladies hate it. Good luck."

No comments:

Post a Comment